Saturday, September 1, 2018

Art Walk Alchemy 2019

Hello!! Have you heard the exciting news about ART WALK ALCHEMY?!?
 I am so thrilled to announce that I have been invited to teach in this year-long mixed media workshop featuring some amazingly talented artists.




What is Art Walk Alchemy?
It is a year-long workshop featuring 24 lessons from some of your favorite artists.
The 2019 theme is Totems and Talismans - those ideas, objects, and emblems that represent something significant in our lives.



Art Walk Alchemy 2019 from Mystic Spring Studios on Vimeo.


I am still busy working on my project behind the scenes but stay tuned for some sneak peeks. 

It will involve some of my favorite techniques like faux rust and crackle!! 

I hope you'll join me in making some MAGIC in 2019. 


No comments:

Post a Comment